Jan 13, 2011

Welcome to the new hosting

Site Build It!I have to admit it, I love Google!  This website was hosted with Site Build It!, which was great for so many things.  It had e-mail hosting, I could build forms, send newsletters, see insight to my traffic, host pdf's, and just about anything else you could want to do with a website.  It was great, and I learned so much.  However, as professional-mothering grew, I found that what I really wanted to do is just blog.  And the best place to do that is with blogspot.  It's free, it's EXTREMELY user friendly (it was very easy to transfer all of my content over), and I was even able to keep my domain name, with the help of my techie husband.  The only thing that could be better is to be able to delete the date from the URL for individual sites.  So if you had bookmarked an individual page on my website, the link is probably broken.  The content is still here, but you may have to dig a little for it.  I'm sorry about that, but I'm not going to complain about the free hosting.  The entire website was uploaded this last week, so January has a TON of posts.  That's okay.
Thank you, Susan, for helping me with everything.  I'm releasing your content back to you to do with as you please, it was fun working with you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...