Mar 17, 2011

For Japan...


I have been pondering the devastation in Japan and praying for a way that I could help them.  Aside from making a donation, I was inspired by this blog post, which encourages her readers to donate to Japan and receive a sewing pattern.  This is something that I can do as well, and so here is my offer.  During the month of March, donate $10 to a charity of your choice and I will send you all five of my musical products as a PDF via e-mail.
This includes

Rhythm for preschoolers e-book
Glissando note-reading game
Rainbow Castle
Rainbow matching game
Musical Stairs

Step 1:  Donate $10 to any humanitarian project that is aiding Japan.  It can be any project that you choose.  Donate to the Red Cross HERE.  I donate through my church because they have an amazing humanitarian program with less overhead than other organizations.  You can donate there by clicking HERE.

Step 2:  E-mail me at tamsyn (dot) spackman (at) gmail (dot) com.  Give the e-mail the subject "For Japan".  This gives me your e-mail address so that I can e-mail the files to you.  I will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, I promise!

Step 3:  Wait for your musical goodies!  It may take me a few days to send it to you.

I am running this charity through the Honor System.  I am one of those people who believes in the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, and the Queen of England.*Reference to Megamind.  If you say you donated, I will believe you and send you the files.  Please no file sharing, they are for your personal use.  Feel free to share this offer with anyone you know who may be interested.  By making the donation yourself, you will know that the money is really going where it is needed, you can get a tax ride-off, and receive some fun musical products to aid you in your studio or with your family.  Get your cake and eat it too!  Thank you for helping the people of Asia.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...