Feb 26, 2013

Teaching primary songs on the piano

Since I started teaching my little girl piano, she has begged and begged me to be able to play her very favorite song in the world, which is "I am a Child of God".  To make this song accessible to her, I color coded it with solfege and she has taken off with it.  I have decided to make these songs and more available to you.  Check out the new page where they will be compiled.  It's under the "pages" link on the right for quick and easy reference, or simply here:  http://www.professional-mothering.com/p/blog-page.html

What is your child's favorite primary song?  I'll take requests, not limited to LDS music as long as it is legal to use it for noncommercial home use.  I'm hoping to create a nice library over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...