Oct 1, 2012

Announcing "The Solfege Train"

This week I am excited to announce that my big project is finally done, and I will be releasing it this Friday!  I've been working on it for more than a year.  Yahoo!!

Here is what you can expect this week.

Today:  The announcement
Tuesday:  Movable "Do" vs Fixed "Do" (the product is compatible for both)
Wednesday: Video tour of the content

Thursday:  My favorite part of the program was too good to not give away for free.  I want everyone to have the resource that has helped my 3-year-old transpose simple melodies into any key on the piano easily, as well as play any scale.  I wish I would have had this resource when I was taking keyboard harmony in college.  My husband and I discovered it almost by accident.  It is so simple, I wonder why no one else has thought of it, and if they have, why isn't it common knowledge?  Once people see the idea, it will be easy to replicate, so I'm going to give it away and save everyone some time in photoshop.  It's my own little "Egg of Columbus".  Look for this giveaway on Thursday!

Friday:  The big release!  (pssst!! I will also post a nice coupon on my facebook page.)

The CD data version will not be available until later this month.



Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...